Please take a moment to read through the advice below. Here you will find how best to make an enquiry about guitar lessons, our guitar lesson time table; so you can see when our guitar lesson slots are available and what you will need to bring to your guitar lessons.
Guitar Lesson Prices
Guitar lessons are priced at £16 per 30 minute lesson (£32 per hour).
Joint guitar lessons are priced at £20 per 30 minute lesson (£40 per hour).
Band workshops are priced at £15-£35 per 1 or 3 hour session.
Acoustic Club Sessions are priced at £20 per session (2-hours).
Discount is available for university and college students.
Booking Your Guitar Lesson
Please supply us with the following information to help us respond to your enquiry efficiently:
- Name of student.
- Age of student (if a child or let us know if you’re an adult).
- Level of ability – absolute beginner, beginner (-6 months), intermediate etc.
- Contact telephone number (mobile or landline).
- Contact email address.
- Preferred day and time you would like to book your guitar lesson.
- Any further information that may be useful – disabilities, learning difficulties, previous learning experience etc.
If you would like to book a guitar lesson please contact us to make arrangements. We endeavour to respond to your enquiry within 24 hours or less.
Guitar Lesson Availability
If you are looking to book a guitar lesson on a specific day and time that suits you best please request the lesson space when you contact us.
Monday – 10am-9pm
Tuesday – 10am-9pm
Wednesday – 10am-9pm
Thursday – 10am-9pm
Friday – 10am-9pm
Saturday – 10am-3pm
Sunday – Closed
Please note: Bath Guitar School experiences high numbers of new guitar students at the beginning of school terms: September (Autumn term), January (Winter term), April/May (Summer term).
What You Will Need
When you begin guitar lessons we recommend you bring the following:
- Guitar (electric or acoustic)
Please note: Guitars are available for use during lessons but not for hire.
You may also like to think about bringing these items, too:
- Previous learning materials – books, lesson notes etc
- CD or iPod with the songs you want to learn
- Capo or slide (if needed)
- Grade books (if necessary)
Bath Guitar School provides the following equipment:
- Guitar cables
- Guitar FX
- Music stand
- Drum machine
- Backing tracks
- Teaching materials and printed handouts
Tea and coffee refreshments are also available free of charge to students.